Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dr. Pablo Rodriquez: Loved and Respected

When I began meeting various community members, Dr. Rodriquez' name came up numerous times, regardless of whether I was in Providence, Cranston or Pawtucket. I understand he had chosen to support Matt after having concern over Sheldon's campaign. Too bad I had not met him earlier. Nevertheless, a leader is a leader, so I find no shame in spotlighting his two decades of commitment to women causes and for his tireless efforts in identifying and cultivating leaders within the Latino community and beyond. His humility and wit make him a featured radio personality. His medical care has helped countless numbers to enjoy the benefits of health. He can be seen frequently as a sponsor and supporter of many humanitarian and cultural events. I will always welcome his advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home