Saturday, December 17, 2005

Curt Varone: Wearing Many Hats

Nobody jams like Curt's band does. I have had the pleasure of his band performing at two of my events. Where he finds the time, I have no idea. A native Rhode Islander, he is a deputy chief in the Providence Fire Department, a practicing attorney who also teaches law at PC, he holds a Ph.D. in Biology and he is a father and baseball coach. He is well respected throughout South County and Exeter where he lives with his wife, a school teacher. He has provided incredible insight into the daily issues impacting firefighters as well as Rhode Islanders in general. I'd love to see him run for office. He's genuine, articulate and intelligent. This is a hero, man's man and a good guy. I'm grateful to know him and would always welcome his support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home